In line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that comes into effect on 25th May 2018 We have included below information with regards to how we hold your data and what we use it for in relation to our marketing communications.
If for any reason you do not wish Knox EA to hold your personal details on our marketing system please respond to the e-mail stating DELETE in the subject line.
Knox Forex EA (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This document sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
For the purposes of data protection legislation in force from time to time the data controller is Knox Forex EA.
About Knox Forex EA
We are a software providing company. We collect personal data of people in order for us to provide the required services in addition to allowing us to undertake marketing campaigns such as:
- Advertising Campaigns
- Further information about our services
Information you give to us or we collect about you
This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site www.knoxforexea.com or www.knoxea.com (our sites) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our site, to enter our database, subscribe to our services, attend our events, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey and when you report a problem with our site.
The information you give us or we collect about you may include your name, address, private and corporate e-mail address and phone number, financial information, compliance documentation and references verifying your experience.
Purpose and legal basis for Processing
We use information held about you in the following ways:
To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts we intend to enter into or have entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us or we think will be of interest to you.
To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased, been provided with or enquired about.
Our legal basis for the processing of personal data in relation to marketing consent, described in more detail below.
We will rely on legal obligation if we are required to hold information on you to fulfil our legal obligations.
We collect and retain your personal data to provide you with the marketing services and resources related to Knox EA and our products. In order to do this, in accordance with GDPR we are required to request for consent to process your data with respect to marketing material. This consent can be withdrawn by you at any point after you opt in by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where we store and process your personal data
By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. Knox EA will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with GDPR regulations. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
GDPR regulations provides you with the following rights. To:
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object to processing of your personal information where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request the transfer of your personal information to another party in certain formats, if practicable.
- Make a complaint to the supervisory body which in the United Kingdom is the Information Commissioner’s Office. The ICO can be contacted through this link: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
Access to information
The Data Protection Act 1998 and the GDPR give you the right to access information held about you. We also encourage you to contact us to ensure your data is accurate and complete. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act/GDPR. A subject access request should be submitted to email@example.com
Questions, comments and requests regarding the GDPR are welcomed and should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to continuing working with you.
Knox Forex EA